How You Can Contribute to Our Efforts?
Make a difference by supporting our ongoing campaign designed to
help build new schools for elementary educationand provide scholarships for qualified and highly motivated graduate students and postdoctoral fellows in Africa. Should you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us.
How you can benefits from our funds?
Application materials for graduate students (accepted starting January 2015)
1. Resume, Schools transcripts, TOEFL and GRE Scores
2. Statement of motivation
3.Three letters of recommendation
4. Proof of admission in a USUniversity or graduate schools
Application materials for postdoctoral fellows (accepted starting January 2015)
1. Resume showing peer-reviewed publication records
2. Three letters of recommendations
3. Research Projects (6 pages following NIH models)
4. Proofs of admission in a US based research institutions or hospitals.
Application materials for school construction projects (Open Starting March 1, 2014)
Project Director eligible should be city official (e.g. Mayors)
School construction plan approved by local recognized builders/architects
School construction budgets and budget justification
Plan indicating how funds will be used conservatively to timely complete the project.
All application materials may be submitted electronically by email at firstname.lastname@example.org + hard copies to the address below:
4741 Central St. #131,
Kansas City, MO 64112